Product Availability: In Stock (FedEx delivery within 2 business days).
Ordering: To place an order please use Add to Cart button (account not required).
DNA Electroporation Buffer (30 ml)
- Certified RNAse-, DNAse-free electroporation buffer
- Optimized for efficient DNA transfer
- Buffer formulation mimics cellular cytoplasm composition enhancing electroporation pore resealing
- Validated for use with human cell lines
- High viability and cell recovery rates
- Developed and manufactured by Altogen Biosystems
Altogen Biosystems is a life sciences company that manufactures over 100 cell type specific and optimized transfection kits, electroporation buffers, and targeted in vivo delivery kits. Advanced formulation of reagents and optimized electroporation protocols provide highly efficient intracellular delivery of biomolecules (proteins, DNA, mRNA, shRNA and siRNA, and small molecule compounds). Read more about electroporation technology at Altogen’s Transfection Resource.
Altogen Research Services:
Altogen Labs provides GLP-compliant contract research studies for pre-clinical research, IND applications, and drug development. Biology CRO services include: xenograft models (90+), development of stable cell lines, ELISA assay development, cell-based and tissue targeted RNAi studies, safety pharm/tox assays, and other studies (visit AltogenLabs.com).
- 30 ml (Catalog #4067)