Product Availability: In Stock (FedEx delivery within 2 business days).
Ordering: To place an order please use Add to Cart button (account not required).
Electroporation Kit for Raji Cells (Burkitt’s Lymphoma Cells, CCL-86)
• Electroporation Kit include: electroporation buffer + buffer-specific optimized electroporation protocols
• Pre-optimized electroporation protocols are provided for delivery of plasmids (DNA), siRNA, mRNA, and proteins
• Proprietary electroporation buffer formulation mimics cellular cytoplasm composition (superior electropore resealing)s
• Certified RNAse- and DNAse-free electroporation buffer
• Effective electroporation delivery and high cell viability provides reproducible electroporation results
• High cell viability and superior cell recovery rates
• Electroporation protocols are provided with with the purchase of the Electroporation Kit
• Developed and manufactured by Altogen Biosystems
4 mL of electroporation buffer is sufficient for 20 reactions using standard 0.2 cm electroporation cuvette
30 mL of electroporation buffer is sufficient for 150 reactions using standard 0.2 cm electroporation cuvette
Electroporation kit provides 75-90% delivery efficiency of siRNA. Electroporation efficiency was determined by qRT-PCR.
Electroporation Protocol and MSDS:
Electroporation protocols are provided with the purchase of the Electroporation Kit
Download MSDS: [PDF]
Raji Cell Line:
The Raji cell line was established in 1963 from an 11-year-old black male patient who suffered from Burkitt’s lymphoma. It was isolated by R.J.V. Pulvertaft from B-lymphocytes, which were surgically removed from the patient’s body. This cell line is EBNA positive, and is somewhat resistant to the viruses such as polio and vesicular stomatitis, making it uniquely useful as a transfection host in molecular and cell biology research. Raji cells are widely used in immunological research as a model system for studying B cell function and for evaluating potential therapies for B cell-related disorders. These cells are particularly useful for studying the immune response to viruses and other pathogens, as they can be easily infected with a variety of viruses and can be induced to produce high levels of antibodies. Raji cells are also commonly used as a fusion partner in hybridoma technology for generating monoclonal antibodies. When fused with antibody-secreting cells, such as mouse myeloma cells, Raji cells can help to produce stable hybridomas that produce large quantities of specific antibodies.
Raji cell line mutations:
Altogen Biosystems is a life sciences company that manufactures over 100 cell type specific and optimized transfection kits, electroporation buffers, and targeted in vivo delivery kits. Advanced formulation of reagents and optimized electroporation protocols provide highly efficient intracellular delivery of biomolecules (proteins, DNA, mRNA, shRNA and siRNA, and small molecule compounds). Read more about electroporation technology at Altogen’s Transfection Resource.
Altogen Research Services:
Altogen Labs provides good laboratory practice (GLP) compliant preclinical research services for IND applications and drug development. Our biology CRO services includes both efficacy studies (over 90 in-house validated xenograft models) and safety pharmacology/toxicology studies (for more details please visit AltogenLabs.com).
- 4 ml (Catalog #6581)
- 30 ml (Catalog #6582)