Product Availability: In Stock (FedEx delivery within 2 business days).
Ordering: To place an order please use Add to Cart button (account not required).
Electroporation Kit for RAW 264.7 Cells (Lymphoma Cells, TIB-71)
• Electroporation Kit include: electroporation buffer + buffer-specific optimized electroporation protocols
• Pre-optimized electroporation protocols are provided for delivery of plasmids (DNA), siRNA, mRNA, and proteins
• Proprietary electroporation buffer formulation mimics cellular cytoplasm composition (superior electropore resealing)s
• Certified RNAse- and DNAse-free electroporation buffer
• Effective electroporation delivery and high cell viability provides reproducible electroporation results
• High cell viability and superior cell recovery rates
• Electroporation protocols are provided with with the purchase of the Electroporation Kit
• Developed and manufactured by Altogen Biosystems
4 mL of electroporation buffer is sufficient for 20 reactions using standard 0.2 cm elecrtoporation cuvette
30 mL of electroporation buffer is sufficient for 150 reactions using standard 0.2 cm elecrtoporation cuvette
Electroporation kit provides 75-90% delivery efficiency of siRNA. Electroporation efficiency was determined by RT-PCR.
Electroporation Protocol and MSDS:
Electroporation protocols are provided with the purchase of the Electroporation Kit
Download MSDS: [PDF]
RAW 264.7 Cell Line:
The RAW 264.7 cell line was derived from a tumor of ascites tissue removed from a house mouse (Mus musculus), which suffered from a Abelson murine leukemia virus-induced tumor. This cell line exhibits monocyte (macrophage) cell morphology, and expresses H-2d antigen and complement (C3) receptors. Raw 264.7 cells could be useful as a transfection host, or for testing biological response. These cells could be useful for a variety of molecular and cell biology or medical research related to mammalian leukemia. RAW264.7 is a cell line that is commonly used in research related to macrophage biology and inflammation. These cells were derived from a tumor in a male BALB/c mouse and have been extensively characterized for their ability to differentiate into macrophage-like cells. RAW264.7 cells have several characteristics that make them useful in research. These cells express several surface markers and receptors commonly found on macrophages, including F4/80, CD11b, and toll-like receptors (TLRs). RAW264.7 cells are also capable of phagocytosis, cytokine secretion, and activation of various signaling pathways in response to stimuli such as lipopolysaccharide (LPS) or bacterial infection. Researchers use RAW264.7 cells to study the mechanisms underlying macrophage activation and polarization, the role of specific molecules and pathways in inflammation and immunity, and to test potential therapeutics for inflammatory diseases. Overall, RAW264.7 cells are an important tool for advancing our understanding of macrophage biology and the immune response.
Selected in vivo transfection product citations (ALTOGEN® IN VIVO Transfection Kits used in the following publications):
- 2008 454(7203):523-7. Innate immunity induced by composition-dependent RIG-I …Saito et al [PDF]
- Am J Pathology. 2010 177(4):1870-80. Role of ocular complement factor H in a murine model … Lyzogubov et al [PDF]
- Nature Biotechnology. 2011 29(4):341-5. Delivery of siRNA to the mouse brain by … Alvarez-Erviti et al [PDF]
- Cancer Research. 2011 71(15):5144-53. Inhibition of miR-193a expression by… Iliopoulos et al [PDF]
Altogen Biosystems is a life sciences company that manufactures over 100 cell type specific and optimized transfection kits, electroporation buffers, and targeted in vivo delivery kits. Advanced formulation of reagents and optimized electroporation protocols provide highly efficient intracellular delivery of biomolecules (proteins, DNA, mRNA, shRNA and siRNA, and small molecule compounds). Read more about electroporation technology at Altogen’s Transfection Resource.
Altogen Research Services:
Altogen Labs provides GLP-compliant contract research studies for preclinical research, IND applications, and drug development. Biology CRO services include: Xenograft models (90+), development of stable cell lines, ELISA assay development, cell-based and tissue targeted RNAi studies, safety pharm/tox assays, and other studies (visit AltogenLabs.com).
- 4 ml (Catalog #6585)
- 30 ml (Catalog #6586)