Product Availability: In Stock (FedEx delivery within 2 business days).
Ordering: To place an order please use Add to Cart button (account not required).
Protein Electroporation Buffer (30 ml)
- Certified RNAse-, DNAse-free electroporation buffer
- Optimized for efficient protein transfer
- Buffer formulation mimics cellular cytoplasm composition enhancing electroporation pore resealing
- Validated for use with human cell lines
- High viability and cell recovery rates
- Developed and manufactured by Altogen Biosystems
Altogen Biosystems is a life sciences company that manufactures over 100 cell type specific and optimized transfection kits, electroporation buffers, and targeted in vivo delivery kits. Advanced formulation of reagents and optimized electroporation protocols provide highly efficient cellular delivery of biomolecules (proteins, DNA, mRNA, shRNA and siRNA, and small molecule compounds). Read more about electroporation technology at Altogen’s Transfection Resource.
Altogen Labs Research Services:
Altogen Labs provides good laboratory practice (GLP) compliant preclinical research services for IND applications and drug development. Our biology CRO services includes both efficacy studies (over 90 in-house validated xenograft models) and safety pharmacology/toxicology studies (for more details please visit AltogenLabs.com).
- 30 ml (Catalog #4068)