NOTE: To place order using Credit Card, P-Card, or Purchase Order – please choose kit size above and click “Add to cart” button. You can place order online without creating an account.
GFP encoding plasmid DNA (25 µg)
- Developed and manufactured by Altogen Biosystems
- Kit includes 25 µg of GFP plasmid DNA
- DNA transfection control for fluorescent microscopy
- Transfection control for chemical transfection and electroporation
- Validated for use in human cell lines
- Can be used for plasmid DNA / GFP siRNA co-transfection
- Plasmid sequence map [PDF]
Altogen Biosystems is a life sciences company dedicated to the development, marketing and manufacture of cell type specific transfection reagents. Efficient delivery of DNA, RNA, siRNA, and microRNA enabled by advanced formulation of reagents and peculiar design of protocols. Altogen Biosystems offers a complete transfection system for a broad range of cell lines. All reagents are functionally tested to be highly reproducible, serum compatible, induce low toxicity, and can be used for co-transfection experiments, and high throughput applications.
Citations and References:
- Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity. 2015, 792846. Role of Circulating miRNAs as Biomarkers in … Sarrion et al [PDF]
- Mol Ther Nucleic Acids. 2017; 7:42–52. Targeted Multifunctional Lipid ECO Plasmid DNA Nanoparticles as Efficient Non-viral Gene Therapy … Sun et al [PDF]
- PLoS Pathog. 2014 10(10) Exosomes from hepatitis C infected patients transmit HCV … Bukong et al [PDF]
Altogen Labs CRO Services:
Altogen Labs provides good laboratory practice (GLP) compliant preclinical research services for IND applications and drug development. Our biology CRO services includes both efficacy studies (over 90 in-house validated xenograft models) and safety pharmacology/toxicology studies (for more details please visit AltogenLabs.com).
- 25 µg (Catalog #4060)