Product Availability: In Stock (FedEx delivery within 2 business days).
Ordering: To place an order please use Add to Cart button (account not required).
Electroporation Kit for Ramos Cells (Lymphoma Cells, CRL-1596)
• Electroporation Kit include: electroporation buffer + buffer-specific optimized electroporation protocols
• Pre-optimized electroporation protocols are provided for delivery of plasmids (DNA), siRNA, mRNA, and proteins
• Proprietary electroporation buffer formulation mimics cellular cytoplasm composition (superior electropore resealing)s
• Certified RNAse- and DNAse-free electroporation buffer
• Effective electroporation delivery and high cell viability provides reproducible electroporation results
• High cell viability and superior cell recovery rates
• Electroporation protocols are provided with with the purchase of the Electroporation Kit
• Developed and manufactured by Altogen Biosystems
4 mL of electroporation buffer is sufficient for 20 reactions using standard 0.2 cm elecrtoporation cuvette
30 mL of electroporation buffer is sufficient for 150 reactions using standard 0.2 cm elecrtoporation cuvette
Electroporation kit provides 70-85% delivery efficiency of siRNA. Electroporation efficiency was determined by RT-PCR.
Electroporation Protocol and MSDS:
Electroporation protocols are provided with the purchase of the Electroporation Kit
Download MSDS: [PDF]
Ramos Cell Line:
The Ramos (RA 1) cell line was established from a 3-year-old Caucasian male patient who suffered from Burkitt’s lymphoma. The morphology of this cell line is like that of a lymphoblast tumorigenic tissue. These cells have been tested as negative for Epstein-Barr virus. These cells are useful for biomedical research related to cancers of the lymphatic system.
Altogen Biosystems transfection and electroporation products for life sciences and cancer research. Transfection reagents are developed for individual cancer cell line and transfection protocols are optimized for maximum delivery efficiency. Advanced formulation of reagents and optimized transfection protocols provide efficient cellular delivery of proteins, DNA, mRNA, shRNA, siRNA, and other negatively charged molecules in vitro and in vivo. Read more about transfection technology at Altogen’s Transfection Resource.
Altogen Labs Research Services:
Altogen Labs provides GLP-compliant contract research studies for pre-clinical research, IND applications, and drug development. Biology CRO services include: xenograft models (90+), development of stable cell lines, ELISA assay development, cell-based and tissue targeted RNAi studies, safety pharm/tox assays, and other studies (visit AltogenLabs.com).
- 4 ml (Catalog #6583)
- 30 ml (Catalog #6584)