Product Availability: In Stock (FedEx delivery within 2 business days).
Ordering: To place an order please use Add to Cart button (account not required).
Lungs-targeted In Vivo Transfection Reagent
Effectively delivers any negatively charged molecules (proteins, si/shRNA, mRNA, pDNA) into lungs. Transfection kit for animal laboratory research (mouse, rat)
Modes of administration:
- Inhalation (nebulized or volatilized)
Lung-targeted In Vivo Transfection Kit
- Nanoparticle liposome-based reagent
- Intranasal or inhalation administration
- Efficient delivery of biomolecules to the lung tissue and lung tumors
- Efficient protein, small molecule, RNA, and DNA delivery into lungs
- No detectable toxicity
- Functionally validated in mice
- Download Lungs-targeted in vivo transfection protocol: [PDF] [Word]
- Download safety data sheet: [PDF]
- UPC/GTIN/EAN: 860002089717
- Brand: ALTOGEN®, developed and manufactured by Altogen Biosystems
Figure 1. Intranasal administration of Lungs In Vivo Transfection Reagent conjugated with 2 ug of chemically modified siRNA targeting Lamin A/C mRNA or non-silencing control siRNA following the recommended protocol (PDF). Tissues (liver, brain, kidney, tumor, heart, spleen, lung, and pancreas) were collected and RNA isolated 24 hours after administration. Samples were analyzed by qRT-PCR for Lamin A/C gene expression levels. Ribosomal RNA levels were used to normalize the Lamin A/C data. Data are means ± SD (n=8).
Selected in vivo transfection reagents citations:
- Molecular Therapy Nucleic Acids. 2017. Reverse expression of aging-associated molecules transfection … Kim H. et al [PDF]
- PLoS Pathog. 2014 10(10) Exosomes from hepatitis C infected patients transmit HCV … Bukong et al [PDF]
- Hypertension. 2012 59(1):158-66. Role of uncoupled endothelial nitric oxide synthase … Gao et al [PDF]
- Jounal of Biological Chemistry. 2012 287(4):2907. Chaperoning of mutant p53 protein … Gogna et al [PDF]
- J Proteome Res. 2012(11) Retinal proteome analysis in a mouse model of oxygen-induced … Kim et al [PDF]
- J Transl Med. 2010 15;8:133. Prevention of hyperglycemia-induced myocardial apoptosis … Zhang et al [PDF]
Altogen Labs contract research services:
Altogen Labs provides GLP compliant contract research services for IND applications and drug development. Our laboratory research services includes: xenograft services (over 90 in-house validated models), development of stable cell lines, ELISA assay development, cell-based and tissue targeted expression studies, safety pharmacology and toxicology assays, and many other preclinical research studies.
- 0.5 ml – 10 injections (Catalog #5080)
- 1.5 ml – 30 injections (Catalog #5081)
- 8.0 ml – 160 injections (Catalog #5082)
- 25 ml – 50 rat injections or 500 mouse injections (Catalog #5083)