Product Availability: In Stock (FedEx delivery within 2 business days).
Ordering: To place an order please use Add to Cart button (account not required).
LIPID-based In Vivo Transfection Kit
siRNA and plasmid DNA in vivo delivery reagent
Modes of administration:
- Systemic intravenous (i.v.) injection
- Direct intratumoral (i.t.) injection
- Intraperitoneal (i.p.) injection
Altogen’s LIPID In Vivo Transfection Reagent
- Cationic lipid liposome-based reagent
- Lipid conjugated complexes are stable in serum for 16h
- Efficient delivery to the liver, pancreas, kidney, and certain tumor types via systemic administration
- Efficient siRNA and plasmid DNA delivery via direct subcutaneous tumor injection (various tumor types)
- Functionally tested in mice
- Applicable for plasmid DNA/siRNA co-injection
- Download LIPID-based in vivo transfection protocol: [PDF] [Word]
- Download PowerPoint presentation for LIPID-based in vivo transfection kit: [PPT]
- Download safety data sheet: [PDF]
- UPC/GTIN/EAN: 860002089700
Brand: ALTOGEN®, developed and manufactured by Altogen Biosystems
Figure 1. Systemic administration (i.v.) of Lipid-based In Vivo reagent conjugated with siRNA targeting Lamin A/C mRNA or non-silencing control siRNA following the recommended protocol. Tissues were collected and RNA isolated 48 hours after first injection. Samples were analyzed by qRT-PCR for Lamin A/C gene expression levels. Ribosomal RNA levels were used to normalize the Lamin A/C data. Data are means ± SD (n=6).
Figure 2. Intratumoral administration (i.t.) of Lipid-based In Vivo reagent conjugated with siRNA targeting Lamin A/C mRNA or non-silencing control siRNA following the recommended protocol. Tissues were collected and RNA isolated 48 hours after first injection. Samples were analyzed by qRT-PCR for Lamin A/C gene expression levels. Ribosomal RNA levels were used to normalize the Lamin A/C data. Data are means ± SD (n=6).
Figure 3. Systemic administration (i.v.) of Lipid In Vivo Transfection Reagent conjugated with 80 ug of chemically modified siRNA targeting Lamin A/C mRNA or non-silencing control siRNA following the recommended protocol. Tissues (Liver, Brain, Muscle, Kidney, Tumor, Heart, Spleen, Lung) were collected and total protein fraction isolated 72 hours after first injection. Samples were analyzed by Western Blot Analysis for Lamin A/C gene expression levels.
Selected Lipid Transfection Reagent citation references:
- J Biol Chem. 2017 292(2):407-416. Protein Phosphotyrosine Phosphatase 1B in Calpain-dependent … Zhang et al [PDF]
- J Virol. 2015; 89(23):11761-72. Mutational Disruption of cis-Acting Replication Element 2C in Smithee S et al [PDF]
- Am J Pathol. 2016. 186(9): 2326–2336.Ubiquitin-Conjugating Enzyme 9 Phosphorylation as a Novel Mechanism for Potentiation of the Inflammatory Response. Tomasi et al [PDF]
- Virus Res. 2016 Jul 15;220:136-49. Reversion to wildtype of a mutated and nonfunctional coxsackievirus B3CRE(2C). Smithee et al [PDF]
- Nature Biotechnology. 2011 29(4):341-5. Delivery of siRNA to the mouse brain by … Alvarez-Erviti et al [PDF]
All ALTOGEN® IN VIVO Transfection Kits supplied with ready-to-run transfection protocols that eliminate the need for extensive transfection optimization experiments. Read more about transfection technology at Altogen’s Transfection Resource.
Altogen Research Services:
Altogen Labs offers GLP-compliant contract research studies for preclinical research, IND applications, and drug development. Biology contract research services include: xenograft services (over 90 validated xenograft models), development of stable cell lines, ELISA assay development, cell-based and tissue targeted RNAi studies, safety pharmacology and toxicology assays, and other research studies (visit AltogenLabs.com).
- 0.5 ml – 10 injections (Catalog #5010)
- 1.5 ml – 30 injections (Catalog #5011)
- 8.0 ml – 160 injections (Catalog #5012)
- 25 ml – 50 rat injections or 500 mouse injections (Catalog #5013)