NOTE: To place order using Credit Card, P-Card, or Purchase Order – please choose kit size above and click “Add to cart” button. You can place order online without creating an account.
NANOPARTICLE-based In Vivo Transfection Kit
siRNA and plasmid DNA in vivo delivery reagent
Modes of administration:
- Systemic intravenous (i.v.) injection
- Direct intratumoral (i.t.) injection
Altogen’s NANOPARTICLE In Vivo Transfection Reagent
- Nanoparticle-based reagent
- Complexes are stable in serum for 16h
- Efficient delivery to the heart, lung, liver, pancreas, kidney, and multiple tumor types via systemic administration
- Efficient siRNA and plasmid DNA delivery via direct subcutaneous tumor injection (various tumor types)
- Minimal toxicity
- Functionally tested in mice
- Applicable for plasmid DNA/siRNA co-injection
- Download NANOPARTICLE-based in vivo transfection protocol: [PDF] [Word]
- Download PowerPoint presentation for NANOPARTICLE-based in vivo transfection kit: [PPT]
- Developed and manufactured by Altogen Biosystems
Figure 1. Systemic administration (i.v.) of Nanoparticle-based In Vivo reagent conjugated with siRNA targeting Lamin A/C mRNA or non-silencing control siRNA following the recommended protocol. Tissues were collected and RNA isolated 48 hours after first injection. Samples were analyzed by qRT-PCR for Lamin A/C gene expression levels. Ribosomal RNA levels were used to normalize the Lamin A/C data. Data are means ± SD (n=6).
Figure 2. Intratumoral administration (i.t.) of Nanoparticle-based In Vivo reagent conjugated with siRNA targeting Lamin A/C mRNA or non-silencing control siRNA following the recommended protocol. Tissues were collected and RNA isolated 48 hours after first injection. Samples were analyzed by qRT-PCR for Lamin A/C gene expression levels. Ribosomal RNA levels were used to normalize the Lamin A/C data. Data are means ± SD (n=6).
Figure 3. Systemic administration (i.v.) of Nanoparticle In Vivo Transfection Reagent conjugated with 80 ug of chemically modified siRNA targeting Lamin A/C mRNA or non-silencing control siRNA following the recommended protocol. Tissues (Liver, Brain, Muscle, Kidney, Tumor, Heart, Spleen, Lung) were collected and total protein fraction isolated 72 hours after first injection. Samples were analyzed by Western Blot Analysis for Lamin A/C gene expression levels.
All ALTOGEN® IN VIVO Transfection Kits supplied with ready-to-run transfection protocols that eliminate the need for extensive transfection optimization experiments. Read more about transfection technology at Altogen’s Transfection Resource.
Nanoparticle Transfection Reagent citation references:
- Cardiovascular Research. 2016. 110(1):30-39. Modulators of right ventricular apoptosis and contractility in a rat model of pulmonary hypertension. Zungu-Edmondson et al et al [PDF]
- Hypertension 2015. 65(6):1307-15. Hypoxia-independent upregulation of placental hypoxia inducible factor-1 gene expression … Iriyama T et al [PDF]
- Diabetologia. 2015 Aug; 58(8): 1949–1958. Silencing of miR-195 reduces diabetic cardiomyopathy in C57BL/6 mice. Zheng et al [PDF]
- J Mol Cell Cardiol. 2015 Jan; 0: 174–185. Netrin-1 Abrogates Ischemia Reperfusion-induced Cardiac Mitochondrial Dysfunction via Nitric Oxide-dependent Attenuation of NOX4 Activation and Recoupling of NOS. Siu et al [PDF]
- J Cereb Blood Flow Metab. 2017 Jul;37(7):2359-2367. Inhibition of Src family kinases improves cognitive function after intraventricular hemorrhage or intraventricular thrombin. Liu et al [PDF]
- Nature Medicine. 2016 22, 1131–1139. The long noncoding RNA Chaer defines an epigenetic checkpoint in cardiac hypertrophy. Wang et al [PDF]
- Nature Biotechnology. 2011 29(4):341-5. Delivery of siRNA to the mouse brain by … Alvarez-Erviti et al [PDF]
Altogen Research Services:
Altogen Labs provides GLP-compliant contract research studies for pre-clinical research, IND applications, and drug development. Our biology CRO services include: Xenograft service (over 60 in-house validated xenofraft models), development of stable cell lines, ELISA assay development, cell-based and tissue targeted RNAi studies, safety pharm/tox assays, and other studies (visit AltogenLabs.com).
- 0.5 ml – 10 injections (Catalog #5030)
- 1.5 ml – 30 injections (Catalog #5031)
- 8.0 ml – 160 injections (Catalog #5032)