NOTE: To place order using Credit Card, P-Card, or Purchase Order – please choose kit size above and click “Add to cart” button. You can place order online without creating an account.
Electroporation Kit for Daudi Cells (Burkitt’s Lymphoma Cells, CCL-213)
- Electroporation Kit include: electroporation buffer + buffer-specific optimized electroporation protocols
- Pre-optimized electroporation protocols are provided for delivery of plasmids (DNA), siRNA, mRNA, and proteins
- Proprietary electroporation buffer formulation mimics cellular cytoplasm composition (superior electropore resealing)s
- Certified RNAse- and DNAse-free electroporation buffer
- Effective electroporation delivery and high cell viability provides reproducible electroporation results
- High cell viability and superior cell recovery rates
- Electroporation protocols are provided with with the purchase of the Electroporation Kit
- Developed and manufactured by Altogen Biosystems
4 mL of electroporation buffer is sufficient for 20 reactions using standard 0.2 cm elecrtoporation cuvette
30 mL of electroporation buffer is sufficient for 150 reactions using standard 0.2 cm elecrtoporation cuvette
Electroporation kit provides 70-85% delivery efficiency of siRNA. Electroporation efficiency was determined by qRT-PCR.
Electroporation Protocol and MSDS:
Electroporation protocols are provided with the purchase of the Electroporation Kit
Download MSDS: [PDF]
Daudi Cell Line:
The Daudi cell line was originally established from the peripheral blood of a 16-year-old male patient who suffered from Burkitt’s lymphoma, a type of cancer of the immune system. These cells were isolated in 1967 by E. Klein and G. Klein. They don’t express beta-2-microglobulin, but are positive for EBNA, VCA, and surface immunoglobin (slg+). This cell line has been tested positive for Epstein-Barr virus. It can be useful for studies of how leukemia forms, and potentially for biomedical research related to certain types of cancer.
Selected in vivo transfection product citations (ALTOGEN® IN VIVO Transfection Kits) used in the following publications:
- 2008 454(7203):523-7. Innate immunity induced by composition-dependent RIG-I …Saito et al [PDF]
- Am J Pathology. 2010 177(4):1870-80. Role of ocular complement factor H in a murine model … Lyzogubov et al [PDF]
- Nature Biotechnology. 2011 29(4):341-5. Delivery of siRNA to the mouse brain by … Alvarez-Erviti et al [PDF]
- Cancer Research. 2011 71(15):5144-53. Inhibition of miR-193a expression by… Iliopoulos et al [PDF]
Altogen Biosystems is a life sciences company that manufactures over 100 cell type specific and optimized transfection kits, electroporation buffers, and targeted in vivo delivery kits. Advanced formulation of reagents and optimized electroporation protocols provide highly efficient intracellular delivery of biomolecules (proteins, DNA, mRNA, shRNA and siRNA, and small molecule compounds). Read more about electroporation technology at Altogen’s Transfection Resource.
- 4 ml (Catalog #6561)
- 30 ml (Catalog #6562)