NOTE: To place order using Credit Card, P-Card, or Purchase Order – please choose kit size above and click “Add to cart” button. You can place order online without creating an account.
Electroporation Kit for CCRF-CEM Cells (CML Leukemia Cells, CCL-119)
- Electroporation Kit include: electroporation buffer + buffer-specific optimized electroporation protocols
- Pre-optimized electroporation protocols are provided for delivery of plasmids (DNA), siRNA, mRNA, and proteins
- Proprietary electroporation buffer formulation mimics cellular cytoplasm composition (superior electropore resealing)
- Certified RNAse- and DNAse-free electroporation buffer
- Effective electroporation delivery and high cell viability provides reproducible electroporation results
- High cell viability and superior cell recovery rates
- Electroporation protocols are provided with with the purchase of the Electroporation Kit
- Developed and manufactured by Altogen Biosystems
4 mL of electroporation buffer is sufficient for 20 reactions using standard 0.2 cm elecrtoporation cuvette
30 mL of electroporation buffer is sufficient for 150 reactions using standard 0.2 cm elecrtoporation cuvette
Electroporation kit provides 80-95% delivery efficiency of siRNA. Electroporation efficiency was determined by qRT-PCR.
Electroporation Protocol and MSDS:
Electroporation protocols are provided with the purchase of the Electroporation Kit
Download MSDS: [PDF]
CCRF-CEM Cell Line:
The CCRF-CEM cell line was established in 1964 from the peripheral blood of a 4-year-old Caucasian female who suffered from acute lymphoblastic leukemia. These tumorigenic cells exhibit lymphoblast morphology and a T lymphoblast cell type. CCRF-CEM cells positively express CD3 – CD7 antigens, except for CD6. These cells could be useful for transfection experiments to study leukemia.
Altogen Biosystems is a life sciences company that manufactures over 100 cell type specific and pre-optimized transfection kits, electroporation buffers, and targeted in vivo delivery kits and reagents. Advanced formulation of reagents and optimized transfection protocols provide highly efficient intracellular delivery of biomolecules (proteins, DNA, mRNA, shRNA and siRNA, and small molecule compounds). Read more about transfection technology at Altogen’s Transfection Resource.
Altogen Research Services:
Altogen Labs provides GLP-compliant contract research studies for pre-clinical research, IND applications, and drug development. Biology CRO services include: Xenograft models (30+), development of stable cell lines, ELISA assay development, cell-based and tissue targeted RNAi studies, safety pharm/tox assays, and other studies (visit AltogenLabs.com).
- 4 ml (Catalog #6559)
- 30 ml (Catalog #6560)