NOTE: To place order using Credit Card, P-Card, or Purchase Order – please choose kit size above and click “Add to cart” button. You can place order online without creating an account.
Electroporation Kit for Raji Cells (Burkitt’s Lymphoma Cells, CCL-86)
• Electroporation Kit include: electroporation buffer + buffer-specific optimized electroporation protocols
• Pre-optimized electroporation protocols are provided for delivery of plasmids (DNA), siRNA, mRNA, and proteins
• Proprietary electroporation buffer formulation mimics cellular cytoplasm composition (superior electropore resealing)s
• Certified RNAse- and DNAse-free electroporation buffer
• Effective electroporation delivery and high cell viability provides reproducible electroporation results
• High cell viability and superior cell recovery rates
• Electroporation protocols are provided with with the purchase of the Electroporation Kit
• Developed and manufactured by Altogen Biosystems
4 mL of electroporation buffer is sufficient for 20 reactions using standard 0.2 cm electroporation cuvette
30 mL of electroporation buffer is sufficient for 150 reactions using standard 0.2 cm electroporation cuvette
Electroporation kit provides 75-90% delivery efficiency of siRNA. Electroporation efficiency was determined by qRT-PCR.
Electroporation Protocol and MSDS:
Electroporation protocols are provided with the purchase of the Electroporation Kit
Download MSDS: [PDF]
Raji Cell Line:
The Raji cell line was established in 1963 from an 11-year-old black male patient who suffered from Burkitt’s lymphoma. It was isolated by R.J.V. Pulvertaft from B-lymphocytes, which were surgically removed from the patient’s body. This cell line is EBNA positive, and is somewhat resistant to the viruses such as polio and vesicular stomatitis, making it uniquely useful as a transfection host in molecular and cell biology research.
Altogen Biosystems provides preoptimized transfection products for life science research applications. Transfection protocols are optimized for individual cancer cell lines. Altogen Biosystems developed two types of in vivo delivery kits for animal research: Tissue-targeted reagents (delivery to liver, pancreas, and kidney tissues), and broad range in vivo delivery reagents (PEG-Liposome, Nanoparticle-based, Lipid-based, and Polymer-based kits). Advanced formulation of reagents and optimized transfection protocols provide efficient intracellular delivery of proteins, DNA, RNA, and any other negatively charged molecules in vitro and in vivo. Read more about transfection technology at Altogen’s Transfection Resource.
Altogen Research Services:
Altogen Labs provides GLP-compliant contract research studies for pre-clinical research, IND applications, and drug development. Biology CRO services include: Xenograft models (30+), development of stable cell lines, ELISA assay development, cell-based and tissue targeted RNAi studies, safety pharm/tox assays, and other studies (visit AltogenLabs.com).
- 4 ml (Catalog #6581)
- 30 ml (Catalog #6582)